Terms & Conditions
Last Updated : March, 2020
Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of the Neurotracker website (the “Website”), web application (the “Application”), and/ortools, included but not limited to web applications, formatters, validators, encoders & decoders, converters, cryptography and security tools, string escapers and utilities, data generators and other web resources available on www.Neurotracker.net (the “Tools”), constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, or the documents they refer to, you may not access or view the Website, nor utilize the Application or its Tools in any manner whatsoever.
Use of the Neurotracker Website and Application
Your usage of the Neurotracker Website, Application, and Tools is at your own risk, and Neurotrackerwill not be liable for any damage you suffer as a result of such use. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to send, upload or otherwise communicate any data or information you communicate to Neurotracker at any time. Unless otherwise specified in writing, all uses of the Application or Tools will be subject to Neurotracker’s Master License and Services Terms, available here: www.Neurotracker.net/mlst, which your access and use of the Website, Application, and Tools shall constitute acceptance of.
Personal Data and Privacy
In particular, the personal information and data (the “Data”) you’ve submitted will be used for research and development purposes, specifically with respect to Neurotracker further developing and optimizing its products and services. Such uses shall
As a condition to using the Website, Application, and Tools, you agree and consent to Neurotracker using any Data you have entered in the following ways:
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data related to your work activities:□
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data derived from your social media activities: □
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data describing any fact or incident you may communicate to us: □
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data pertaining to your geographical area, age, personal characteristics, or any other fact you’ve communicated to us: □
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data pertaining to your health, fitness information, diet, leisure activities, voice, images, personal depictions, or any other fact you have communicated to us at any time: □
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with any facts relating to your personal, emotional and/or physical state, which you have inputted into the Website or Application via prompts or pop-ups: □
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with search histories, search entries, social media information, comments, postings, video, pictures, and any other content you create or co-create and that you have granted us access to: □
- Using the data to improve and enhance the Neurotracker products and systems: □
- To send you timely communications regarding the above, and Neurotracker products and services generally: □
This website, the Application, and the Tools are provided “AS IS”, without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Neurotracker does not warrant that:
- This website or any Application contained therewith will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of Liability
Neurotracker will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website or any Application:
- For any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Neurotracker has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Intellectual Property and Confidentiality Rights
This website, the Application, and the Tools may contain intellectual property, industrial and other proprietary rights, protected or protectable under the laws of any country, including (a) trade names, trade dress, trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names and other identifiers; (b) copyrights, moral rights, neighboring rights, and related rights; (c) domestic and foreign inventions, patents and the registrations, applications, renewals, extensions and continuations, in whole or in part, thereof (hereinafter “Intellectual Property”), as well as trade secrets, inventions, discoveries, devices, processes, designs, techniques, trade secrets, ideas, know-how and other confidential or proprietary information, whether or not reduced to practice (hereinafter “Confidential Information”). Unless specified otherwise in writing, all Intellectual Property or Confidential Information rights in any element contained in the website and/or the Trial Tools, shall be the exclusive ownership of Neurotracker, and all uses thereof shall be strictly limited to authorized uses in accordance with the present Trial.
You may use the content of this site and Application only for the purpose of using the Tools as provided and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Neurotracker’ prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved by Neurotracker.
Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate confidentiality, copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
You accept thatNeurotrackerhas an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Neurotracker’ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Website Disclaimer will protect Neurotracker’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, sponsors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Neurotracker.
Neurotracker shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any third party contests hosted on any of its website(s).
Failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of this Website Disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Website Disclaimer.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada. Neurotracker controls this website from its offices in Canada, and makes no representation that the materials or services on this website are appropriate or available for use outside Canada.
You may contact us via email at [email protected].