Last Updated : November 30, 2017
Welcome to NeuroTracker
Signing up through an Organization
- We will confidentially share information associated with your NeuroTracker account with the Organization. This includes contact, demographic, and training related information (but not payment information).
- We are not responsible for the Organization’s privacy practices, which may be different from ours.
- The Organization may choose to share personal information with us that we would not normally collect from you.
What information do we collect?
Personal details we collect typically the following types of information.
- Contact information, such as name, email, and phone number.
- Payment and delivery information, such as address, credit card or bank account details.
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, and language preference.
- Training related data, such as session results, and times/dates of sessions.
- NeuroTracker website related data, such as browser type and IP address.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to help us, and any Organization that you choose to sign-up through, to deliver a service optimized for you needs. This includes,
- Adapting your NeuroTracker training to your individual needs.
- Providing updates regarding your NeuroTracker account, such as details of reoccurring payments.
- Providing educational information to guide your use of NeuroTracker, such as the latest best practices for training.
For the purposes of research, we may include some your training related data in scientific studies. For example, to show how NeuroTracker scores generally relate to demographic information, such as age or gender. If so, this data will be used anonymously, and not directly associated with you in any way.
How is my data protected?
No company can fully eliminate security risks. Also note that it is your duty to protect access to your NeuroTracker account through responsible and private use of your login and password. However, we implement safeguards to ensure that your personal information with CogniSens Inc. is secure is to industry standards or higher. We routinely keep up-to-date with latest protection measures and use password protocols and encryption technologies to protect personal information and online payment processes. Your account related data is stored securely on our database, and backed-up at least every hour. We also do not hold credit card related information in our systems. If you would like details on our security technology and protocols, please send a request to [email protected].
As standard practice, we store your personal information on secure data servers within Canada, in adherence to Canadian laws, including the Canadian Privacy Act and Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. If you reside outside of Canada, in certain circumstances your data (excluding financial information) may be stored or processed in a country outside of Canada, and so subject that country’s laws. If required, CogniSens Inc. will comply with court orders or legal processes for disclosing personal information deemed necessary.
Under Canadian law you have a right to be told what personal information we hold about you and any third parties we have disclosed it with (with certain exceptions). You also have a right to provide us with corrections if you believe any your personal information with is inaccurate. Further information on privacy and your rights in regard to your personal information may be found on the website of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at http://www.privcom.qc.ca/